This grievance redressal policy (the “Policy”) sets out Nutriwel Health (India) Private Limited’s (the “Company” or “The Good Diet Box” or “We” or “Us”) policy towards redressing grievances raised by consumers purchasing goods and services from the Company’s website (“Consumer” or “You”) from time to time.
Details of the Company
The details of the Company responsible for the Website and the contact information are provided below. You may contact Us through the below mentioned contact details and We will be glad to assist You.
- Legal Entity Name: Nutriwel Health (India) Private Limited
- Registered Office: 249-A, Second Floor, Okhla Industrial Estate, Phase III, New Delhi-110020.
- Name of the website: https://www.thegooddietbox.com/ (“Website”)
- Details of the website: The Good Diet Box
- Contact details:
Purpose of the Policy
- The Policy aims to address any Consumer complaints or issues through a well-defined and proper mechanism to ensure maximum consumer satisfaction.
- The Policy functions on attempting to ensure that the Consumers would be treated fairly at all times, and the Company would undertake its best efforts to deal with any Consumer grievance promptly, efficiently and with courtesy.
Grievance Redressal Mechanism:
- At The Good Diet Box, customer centricity is our topmost priority and hence we believe in providing the best experience to all our Consumers. We look forward to any feedback which will help us improve further. You may contact us through e-mail @ firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be glad to assist you.
- For the purpose of this Policy, “grievance” or “complaint” includes any communication from the Consumer that expresses dissatisfaction in respect of the products or services offered through the Website and which seeks a remedial action, but does not include the following:
- Complaints that are incomplete or not specific in nature;
- Communications in the nature of offering suggestions; or
- Communications seeking guidance or explanation.
The Good Diet Box shall address any complaints and grievances of the Consumers with respect to any goods or services provided over the Website in a time-bound manner. For this purpose, The Good Diet Box has designated a grievance officer (“Grievance Officer”). The Grievance Officer shall be responsible for Consumer grievance redressal in accordance with the grievance redressal mechanism provided in this Policy. You can contact the Grievance Officer through the below mentioned contact details.
Once a Consumer files a complaint via email or telephonic communication on the channels specified above, the Consumer will receive an acknowledgment of the grievance from the Grievance Officer, within 48 (forty-eight) hours.
- Each Consumer who has filed a complaint with the Grievance Officer shall receive a unique ID for tracking the status of their complaint. Consumer can track their complaint by writing email to email@example.com.
- The Grievance Officer will undertake best endeavours to redress the grievances of the customer expeditiously but in any case, grievances will be redressed within 1 (one) month from the date of receipt of the grievance.
- A grievance will be considered as disposed-off and closed in any of the following instances, namely:
- where the complainant has communicated its acceptance of the response of the Grievance Officer / any other person associated with the Company; or
- where the complainant has not responded within thirty days of the receipt of the written response and has not raised any grievance or complaint in respect of the same subject.
- In the unlikely event that your issue remains unresolved to your satisfaction despite escalating to our Grievance Officer, you can reach out to our Nodal Officer (details specified below). We will respond within 7 (seven) business days from the date of receipt of your email.
- The contact numbers displayed above shall be operational on Monday to Saturday from 10:00 AM to 06:00 PM only (excluding national holidays).
Details of the Nodal Officer:
In accordance with the Consumer Protection (E-Commerce) Rules, 2020, the Company has appointed a resident nodal person (“Nodal Person”) who shall be responsible for ensuring compliance with the provisions of the Consumer Protection Act, 2019 and the rules made thereunder. You can contact the Nodal Officer through the below mentioned contact details in case of any escalation of complaints.